Great day of riding went down in Seattle on Saturday. I don't have any photos or video, but I have highlights:
• The spot was huge, decent surface. The weather was perfect. The riders were plentiful (30+?).
• Vancouver represented well. I still hate their hockey team, but the riders are fantastic.
• I finally swapped my pegs out for Brett's Spry pegs. One word: Awesome.
• I pulled a double decade. My friend was filming about 20 attempts, the first one after he put his camera down I nailed it. Only a couple of witnesses but it felt real good.
• Joe has an awesome new shirt, "WEST COAST FL@".. need to get one of those.